Sunday, October 07, 2007

Grace and A New Chapter

I am about to experience a new chapter in my life. Laurie bought me an XBox in 2003 (3 months before Cambria was born) and that started the Halo revolution. My memories of playing Halo on Valemount Terr in Leesburg, VA still rank as some of my favorite moments with my friends in my life. Halo 2 came into play during my time at Princeton Seminary mostly online with Virginia friends.

Tonight, I am about to jump into Halo 3. A friend (whose name will remain unspoken) has been amazingly generous by giving me not only an XBox 360 but also a copy of Halo 3. Any gamer will know that these gifts go beyond words in terms of generosity. Grace is a word that comes to mind as well.

A friend from my new home group called me tonight and invited me to join him in playing some Halo 3. I am rusty but I am ready to jump back in the game! Here is the difference from Halo 2 according to one source...

Halo 3 Vs. Halo 2

Posted May 17, 2007

For those still on the fence, here's a comparison of Halo 2 and Halo 3 to help you make up your mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had the $ and the TIME to do that...

wes said...

Can you give me a legit theological argument for this:
Thou Shalt Not Kill, Except in a Popular Video Game at Church

I really do not understand how this is seen as biblical relevance.

Am I getting old and grumpy?