Sunday, November 27, 2005


Admittedly, my recent entries have been short and bereft of theological insights. I have been in survival mode but I am seeing some light in my adjustment period to having two kids. This afternoon, my wife and I received a break from parenting and we went to see the new Harry Potter. Most people love Harry Potter. As for me, I fell asleep... Nothing against HP but I guess my body was able to relax and that led to an automatic shut-down. Hopefully that won't happen tomorrow in class....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Do you see your experience as a father of two as typical? How do you think other couples survive similar experiences?

Adam said...

i just can't believe you fell asleep! goodness. ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah, but you fell asleep when you conceived...

Unknown said...

crap... did I actually post that?

*grin*